Friday, July 10, 2009

Innovative ways to teach biomechanics using video analysis software

Steve Goodlass and Ferg D’Ardis, Siliconcoach Ltd

This was a hands on practical activity where we actually got to use the software.

We were shown:
  • How to break down movement using the features in siliconcoach Pro
  • The Movement Resource Pack. This resource is the result of collaboration between PENZ and siliconcoach. The pack includes ‘Learning Biomechanics through Movement’, ‘Learning Functional Anatomy through Movement’ and ‘Performance Appraisal written’.

1 comment:

sharlene said...

Hi there,
What a fantastic blog you have with all sorts of great links and courses-I have been surfing the blogging world and really enjoyed looking at yours. I have just launched my very own website www.teacherslounge.co.nz where my vision is to have the largest online staffroom where members can add relevant news, view and links. If you could have a look I would be very appreciative of any ideas or ways to make it more interesting. Thanks heaps and I look forward to hearing from you! Sharlene from Nz